Forgotten

28 December 2014

As I was looking through some of my files on the computer I came across this layout which I forgot to post here. I made it just before transitioning to the 8.5*11 size. I love the new format but the 12*12 still seems easier to work with. I feel that there isn't enough white space on the 8.5*11 format.
The supplies used for this layout came from one of the many Studio Calico kits I have lying around. I really should use them more. 



I also forgot to post about my latest Sizzix project. You can see the full layout on the blog HERE.
http://sizzixukblog.blogspot.be/2014/12/scalloped-circles-by-lilith.html

2 comments :

Mary Ann Jenkins said...

Love this one Lilith!

Francesca Biancon said...

really sophisticated!! and I love the little details like the green vellum leaf!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs