It is FRIDAY

21 February 2014

which means I need to pick a winner for the American Crafts blog hop and the lucky girl is ......
Cynthia shoot me an email with you snail mail address to lilitheeckelsATgmailDOTcom and I'll get your prize to you. 

This. Friday I do have quite some photos to show. I have a couple of PL spreads that I created for Glitz Design and also for Scraptastic Kit Club. 

First off : GLITZ DESIGN. This spread is the end of December and the beginning of January. I didn't start a new album for 2014 as I had only started my 12*12 album in September. I don't want to overthink it. I just fill it up. I loved using the Wild&Free collection and the horses were perfect for the pictures taken during the first week of January. 


And here are my spreads using the AMAZING Scraptastic This Life Noted kits. I used both January and February for these spreads.





SUPPLIES:


3 comments :

BB2Run said...

Absolument magnifique.
Bravo !

Lou said...

You know i've spent ages scrolling up and down checking out all the small details on your PL pages. They are stunning Lilith...love em xx

Cynthia Baldwin said...

Thank you so much! I'm so lucky.
I love the spreads you're sharing today too. The way you've sprinkled sequins through some of the pockets is a wonderful idea. :)

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs