Page Maps

6 January 2014

I have always loved using sketches. When I started scrapping they really helped me a lot and even now I sometimes use a sketch as starting point. This month at PageMaps, the Scraptastic Team was asked to interpret some sketches and I got this sketch:



 This is the layout I made. I stayed pretty close to the sketch which is rather unusual for me. I usually start with a few main elements and then wander off. I think I really liked the sketch as a whole. 
I used some of my favourite pictures of me and my youngest son Elouan. Just love it when he comes to cuddle. I am trying to enjoy every minute as he is growing so fast. 


Supplies:



4 comments :

Unknown said...

I have been trying to figure out how to use those photo overlays and I LOVE how you use it here!!

Célia said...

Your LO is fab!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I scraplifted this to kill my kit. Thanks for the inspiration.

Lisa Barton said...

Just beautiful - wonderful photos :) I have 4 girls all growing in too fast too :( thank goodness I record everything ! I've got some huge 10 x 8 photos to scrap and would love sketches for those! Smaller photos seem yo be more fashionable nowadays.

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs