At 35

26 January 2014

 I am still Lilith. Not any different to yesterday. I have lots of plans and ambitions. I believe in finding out who you are and what you love. This year will be a year full of adventures. Simple ones with my family, and others more adventurous focused on my new business.
Thanks to all who have wished me a Happy Birthday on Facebook and Instagram. Your wishes touched my heart and I am blessed to know so many wonderful people.

This is me at 35:

more confident than ever,
ready for new adventures,
love being a mom to 4 fabulous boys,
blessed to be married to an amazing husband,
curious to learn more about photography and art,
finally accepting who I am,
able to accept my faults and work on them,
finally seeing my inner beauty,
blessed to be living the life I have,
feeling loved.

8 comments :

sophie said...

you look amazing!! happy birhtday sweety!

Sandra K. said...

Beautiful pictures of a beautiful woman! :) Happy birthday!!! <3

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a lovely day! Best wishes for whatever your future has in store! :)

Gilma Haro said...

Happy Birthday! You look beautiful!

Leanne in CA said...

Oh awesome! Thanks for sharing this and it sounds like you had a fabulous birthday. Looking forward to the year ahead and your creations you share with all of us. Happy Birthday!!

Sylvia said...

Happy Birthday Lilith!

Hope you had a fabulous day!

Sylvia ~

Françoise said...

Coucou, je te souhaite un merveilleux anniversaire, surtout reste comme tu es, grosse bisette

Meghann Andrew said...

I'm a bit behind, but happy belated birthday, Lilith. You are beautiful & inspiring!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs