Scraptastic Sunday

13 October 2013

Like I said in my previous post I am working my way through the September kits before the October ones get here. I LOVE the Scraptastic Kits because they make it so easy to create a layout. So many amazing products all ready to use. 

Here is a layout made with LOTS of Maggie Holmes Flea Market. I did add a few extra embellishments I had bought.


Supplies:
I also made a quick video showing my latest TWOPEAS purchases. Can't wait to use some of them. 



SUPPLIES:



5 comments :

Lou said...

He is quite the cameraman. Gorgeous layout x

Bi Medeiros said...

Wonderful contrast between black/white sharpness and delicate color elements!

Stacy's Paper Crafts said...

Wow the pink & aqua against that black & white patterned paper is awesome! Love this layout, TFS!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Stunning layout!!!

Susana said...

Awesome job!!!
Congratulations!!!!!!!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs