Kill the kit layouts

25 October 2013

This month I working with the Never Tear Us Apart Main kit. I have made three layouts with it and will be making a couple of cards on Sunday. Today I have two layouts to show you and Sunday I'll be back with a video. I love that the colours in this kit match any kind of situation. The first photo in black and white just pops off the page with all the bright colours on the hexagon patterned paper. In the second the softer colours work well with a more Autumn tinted photo. 


SUPPLIES:




Here are the November sneak peeks :
THIS LIFE NOTED KIT


COLORBLIND KIT

HOME KIT

2 comments :

sophie said...

oh that self portrait layout is FABULOUS!

borcherding said...

OMG.. that stamp set.. MUST HAVE!!! When do their kits come out??!!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs