Summer Colour Video WINNER

8 September 2013


It has taken me some time but I have seen all the entries. I haven't had time to comment on each and every one of them but will try to do so before the end of September. With school starting again I have been running around like crazy trying to get everything done so my time online has been limited. Hope to get round to visiting blog soon when everything has settled down ... a bit. 
In all there were 32 entries. Some participated in several challenges and others just picked one. I LOVED all entries and let random pick a winner. Number 20 was chosen and that was JEN who made an amazing layout that you can admire HERE (Jen's Layout) I am so in love with the effect and it fits the photo so well. Congrats Jen. Just send me your email address (lilitheeckelsATgmailDOTcom) and I'll get your prize out to you (a 40$ gift voucher at TWOPEAS or if you don't order at TwoPeas I'll send you a paypal payment): 


I also have a layout to share with you. I used some Soho garden and other leftovers from AC collections. Had fun with some watercolours too. 


 photo hello_zps378711e5.jpg


 photo hello1_zps1e3bbc06.jpg


SUPPLIES

 

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

Congrats Jen and thanks Lilith for a wonderful series of videos, I had a great time watching them and playing along!

Gilma Haro said...

Thank you Lilith for such a wonderful video series, I can't wait to see what you'll come up with next summer!
Congrats Jen!

Jen said...

Thanks so much Lilith! I had a wonderful time watching the videos and playing along.

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs