Hand written title

19 November 2011

I tried to send this layout in for a magazine call but my mails kept being returned (probably a problem with their mail box) so I'll show it here on my blog. Used lots of mists and American Crafts Daydreams products and as the call was to create a title other than with letter stickers, thickers, etc I used my dear friend: THE PEN! 
Voici une petite page pour un appel page. J'ai essayé d'envoyer ma page plusieurs fois mais mon mail a chaque fois été retourné. Donc je vous la montre ici. Une page avec beaucoup de sproutch et les produits de American Crafts collection Daydreams. 
Products: Sunny day paper (35608) - Daydreams, Playful day Paper (35607) - Daydreams, Cheery Day Paper (35611) - Daydreams, Friends dimensional stickers (42228) - Remarks, Printed Variety tags (77263) - Daydreams. Other: tattered angels glimmer mists.

15 comments :

Nicole Nowosad said...

oh, i LOVE this Lillith!

pysselpetra said...

wow - fab page - love the mist

scraapfatima said...

rhooo trop joie page
j'adore elle est pleine de pep's et douce a la fois
la photo est tres jolie
bizzzzzzzz

Pauline Dehouck said...

J'ai des difficultés à te laisser des coms depuis plusieurs jours.
En tout cas, voici encore une page sublime

Pauline Dehouck said...

Blogger fait des siennes, il me signale des erreurs.

Lulu Berlue said...

Hooooo wouaw, sublime cette page !!!!! Et tel père, tel fils... Qu'est-ce qu'ils se ressemblent !
Bzzz,
Lulu

P@t said...

Une tuerie ta page avec ces couleurs pastels, j'adore.
Bisou.

Deanna said...

Sheesh Lilith! you certainly know how to rock a layout! This is fabulous! :D

So.Creative said...

Mon Dieu quelle jolie page! Elle m'émerveille grâce à ces couleurs qui me plongent dans l'innocence et la légèreté! J'adooore!
Bisous
So.

Claude said...

I saw this on Pinterest and I wanted to come by and let you know that it is absolutely STUNNING! I love everything about it, thanks for the inspiration :)

Mag said...

Une très jolie page... toute en douceur et en fraîcheur !
J'aime beaucoup !

The Sonboul's said...

What a fun layout and a cute photo :) I love how you did the title too.

Shel said...

Lilith - I received the RAK in the mail today! Thank you so so very much! It was so kind of you!! Thanks again and happy holidays to you and your family!
-Michelle

Pam said...

LOVE the thread and misted circles. Awesome page!!!

Sherri said...

This layout makes me so happy just looking at it.

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs