Listening to that little voice in my head.

3 February 2011

As February starts so do a lot of projects. The first is ONE LITTLE WORD (Ali Edwards class at Big Picture). This month's task is to take pictures of things that surround us and that illicit our word. My word is listen and I must say it is difficult to find things that evoke this word. On Tuesday as I was driving to school a little voice in my head told me to stop and look at the view and I did. I took my camera (I don't know why but that morning I thought I'd take it) and snapped a few shots. I love them.And the connection with my word. Well I listened to the little voice in my head and I should learn to listen to it more closely.
Le mois de février commence et mon cours ONE LITTLE WORD continue. Ce mois nous devons prendre des photos des choses, lieux, etc qui nous font penser à notre mot. Pas facile pour le mot LISTEN (écouter). Sur la route de l'école j'ai décidé de m'arrêter pour observer la nature et par hasard j'avais mon appareil. J'ai écouter la petite voix à l'interieur qui me disent de prendre le temps de regarder. Je ne regrette pas.



Then some great news. I have made the second round for the DT call at the SCRAPBOOKNOOK. The kits are stunning and I feel so lucky to be in the finalist list. There are so many talented girls. I will know more on Saturday. And just to finish things off some sneak peeks at my layouts made with the HIP2BSQUARE kit. 



4 comments :

Unknown said...

beautiful photos and i love the sneaks!!

maryse said...

tes photos sont fort belles!

j'ai hâte de voir les pages en entier : le sneak-peak est prometteur!

Anonymous said...

tres jolie photos un paysage
je suppose que tu as utilisé ton reflex que tu as eu en cadeau lol
appaisant c magnifique
et l'avant gout de tes pages
jai hate de les voir
bis
scrapfatima

Mimi said...

Bravo pour tes magnifiques photos Lilith. Tu as vraiment une bonne oreille! ;-) Bravo!!
Et celle de ton anniversaire est aussi très très belle. J'ai beaucoup de mal avec les gâteaux et les bougies. Vous avez utilisé un trépied?

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs