What are little girl's made of?

17 October 2008

SUGAR AND SPICE AND ALL THINGS NICE. THAT'S WHAT LITTLE GIRLS ARE MADE OF. It's nearly my little sisters birthday and as she loves photos my mother asked me to make a mini album. I really love this little album as it is all in pink and I rarely get the opportunity to scrap pink. I really hope she likes it.
Voici un mini fait pour l'anniversaire de ma petite soeur. Elle adore les photos donc un mini était un cadeau idéal. J'espère qu'elle aimera.

Last but not least a page I made yesterday evening for the Graphic challenge of BULLE2SCRAP. Et pour terminer, une page faite pour le défi scraplift graphique sur le forum de BULLE2SCRAP.

3 comments :

SYLVIE said...

just extraaaaaaaaa!!!!

Praline said...

Magnifique cette page !!!

Et belle utilisation de tes nouveaux tampons "frises" !!!

Anonymous said...

Ta page cars est magnifique.

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs