Last Monday the AMAZINGLY TALENTED Heather Leopard (visit her blog as it is full of awesome projects) tagged me in the Scrappy Blog Tour.
As part of the scrappy blog tour, I will do a little Q&A and then tag three scrappers who inspire me. I love the idea of linking to other scrapbookers and friends? I had to tag three but only two responded so I'll only be tagging two.
Let's get started with the questions and answers.
1. What am I working on right now?
At the moment I am not working on anything other than prepping lessons. School starts on September 1st and as I am a teacher I'm trying to get as much done as possible before the September frenzy starts. I did finish a couple of projects for the ESPRIT SCRAPBOOKING magazine.
2. How long does it take me to create a project?
Approximately one hour. But sometimes it is 30 minutes and if I want to use techniques which ask for long drying periods it may be more then an hour. After nearly 13 years of scrapbooking, I have learnt that letting projects linger doesn't work for me.
3. What are my favourite things to create with at the moment?
I am in my watercolour/gesso phase again and love soft colours. But as I scrapbook according to my mood that might change really soon. It all depends on the products or collections I am using. I also love using my sketch pens with the Silhouette cameo.I am not a very consistent scrapbooker and can go from very artistic to clean and simple.
4. How does my writing/creating process work?
I am constantly having ideas. My mind never stops and usually I jot ideas down. Usually I wake up with a scrapbook design all worked out. I will sketch it down. Sometimes I just want to have fun and be creative and I'll get behind my desk and just create. The key is enjoyment.
5. How do I become inspired and stay inspired?
Pinterest is an awesome source of inspiration and I LOVE looking through online galleries. Products and collections inspire me too. I find inspiration every where.
6. What is my signature style?
I always have a hard time answering this question because as I mentioned above I like to change "styles". I love layering and there are always layers in my creations. I also love using mixed media techniques and products and my Silhouette Cameo and manual die cut machine are also best friends. I like to call it LILITH STYLE. Trying to fit in one box isn't that fun. I love to feel free when I'm creating so I don't reflect too much on following one style.
Thank you so much for stopping by and please go and visit the two following talented scrapbookers:
- Amélie Mordret. (http://mordretamelie.wordpress.com) Her work is full of detail and her layering skills blow my mind away.
- My next pick is Emmanuelle Chauvin. (http://lesptitsplaisirsdemma.blogspot.be) She is such a sweetheart and her work is full of poetry. It is soft and artistic. Her layouts and creations seem so simple but they all filled with tiny details.
Have fun hopping from one blog to another and I hope you'll find lots of inspiration.
Have a wonderful week and happy scrapping.